- Rev. Diana's New Email Address
- Diana's new email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Diana's Hours
- Office hours are Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons. Please call or email Diana for an appointment. email@example.com
- Telephones at NVM
- Technicians worked on the PBX portion of the telephone system in our offices at Bethany this week. We were told that they corrected the problems so that callers will be able to leave voice mail messages and we will be able to retrieve those messages. Please contact us during business hours if you have any additional questions or concerns.
- Stewardship Update
- Several of our members have stepped up and paid ahead on their pledges. Thank you! To date we have received pledges of $38,739. Our expenses were $33,475.
- Rev. Diana's Hours
- Office hours are Tuesday and Wednesday 12:00 - 5:00 PM. Study day at home on Thursday. Please call or email Diana for an appointment.
- Office Hours at Bethany
- Marshal - 2pm-5pm, Tues, Wed, Thurs - 415-282-2317. 415-595-7871 (cell)
- Deacons Offer Care
- The Deacons serve to look after the well-being of the church. Their call is to hospitality and to congregational care. If you have a care or concern – or even a gratitude or an encouragement – please contact Deacon Moderator Marcela Breton. All conversations will be held in confidence.
- New Church Directory
- Please contact the church office if you have any additions or corrections for your listing. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Today's Bulletin Cover
- Today's colorful bulletin cover is an anonymous donation to Noe Valley Ministry and also in appreciation of our shut-in member Sue Agee. Sue would appreciate hearing from her Noe Valley Ministry family. The office has her contact info.
- Wednesday, May 22 Board of Supervisors Meeting, 1:00 PM, Room 250 City Hall
- This Wednesday the Board of Supervisor's Budget and Finance Committee will be voting to recommend the purchase of the Town Square to the full Board of Supervisors. This is our last chance to give public comment supporting the acquisition of the Town Square. Please attend and support our need for the Town Square. 1:00 PM in Room 250 City Hall.
- Also on Wednesday
- Whole Foods in Noe Valley will donate 5% of the store's sales for the day to the Noe Valley Town Square. Be sure to shop at Whole Foods before or after you join us at City Hall!