- Daylight Savings Time
- Daylight Savings Time begins next Sunday, March 9. Don't forget to turn your clocks ahead one hour!
- Ash Wednesday
- Ash Wednesday is March 5. There are Ash Wednesday services at Calvary Presbyterian (2515 Fillmore) and Old First Presbyterian (joint service with St. Luke's Episcopal at 1755 Clay Street). The first Sunday in Lent is March 9.
- Second Sundays
- On March 9 and every second Sunday, please plan to stay after service for brief updates on: Session and Deacons Meetings, Building Committee, and Mission Study Committee.
- Hymnal Dedications
- Interested in remembering someone by dedicating a hymnal to him or her? The suggested offering is $25/hymnal. Please see Marcela for more info.
- Church Directory
- Please contact the church office if you have any changes for your listing in the Church Directory. If you know someone whose information needs to be updated or changed, please ask them to contact the church office.
- San Francisco Interfaith Council
- On the second Thursday of each month, there is a meeting from 8am-9:30am at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, Franklin and O’Farrell. All are welcome. At each meeting, a light breakfast is shared and a program that serves the community is showcased. Also, a member of the clergy or laity shares his or her faith story. The next meeting is on March. 13th. For more info, see Kay Coleman.
- Labyrinth Moon Walks at SFTS
- The first of several Labyrinth Moon Walks will be held at San Francisco Theological Seminary on Valentine’s Day from 7:30-9:00 pm on Geneva Terrace. Future dates are: Wednesday, May 14; Sunday, Aug. 10; Thursday, Nov. 6. For more info see sfts.edu.
- Presbytery in March
- The next meeting of San Francisco Presbytery will be held on March 11th, place to be determined. For more info, please see Cindy Cake.
- Equal Opportunity
- On Sundays we schedule a person to read scripture, one to set-up the coffee and pass the offering plate, and one person to clean-up after the coffee time. Five people commit to the same Sunday of the month every month, leaving the second Sunday for set-up and clean-up and the 3rd Sunday for set-up to be filled. The January schedule is open for sign up now (talk with Margaret Bean or one of the other Deacons.) Perhaps you might feel moved to commit to the same spot every month.