- Join us to experience the Risen Christ with triumphant music, and the transformation of the Communion table. We will celebrate Holy Communion. Please bring cut flowers for the Communion table and finger-food items for a bountiful coffee hour following the service.
- Serving at Martin's
- Saturday, April 26 is our next opportunity to serve at Martin de Porres Soup Kitchen. Our shift is from Noon until 2:30. Please contact Kay Coleman if you can serve or wish more information. 260-1765.
- Join us on April 27
- We will welcome our new Interim Pastor, Rev. David Brown, who will be preaching. Meet and greet Pastor David and his wife, Linda at the coffee hour.
- Enlisting Set-Up/Greeter:
- We now have folks signed up for regular slots for greeter/set-up and clean-up on the 1st, 2nd and last Sundays of the month. We are looking for third (and occasionally fourth) Sunday "regulars" for set-up/greeter. Please consider signing up for this important service.
- Keeping with Tradition
- We are trying something new here. We will return to using a prayer book - an old tradition with a new twist. It will now be circulated during and as part of the service. The intention of reviving the book is to allow newcomers, visitors and congregants who choose not to speak their prayers aloud an opportunity for deep, intentional and shared prayer. Here's what you need to know: a. These prayers may be anonymous or not. b. Your prayers will be read and held in prayer by the officiating pastor and the worship committee. c. Please know that it is possible that your prayer may be seen by others as the book circulates. d. The Worship Committee will evaluate this new practice and let you know as it is adjusted or changed. Lena Jackson may be reached by mail at: ATTN: Lena Jackson, Child Center, Rogers Memorial Hospital, 34700 Valley Rd, Oconomowoc, WI 53066. Please make sure to write "Noe Valley Ministry" as part of the return address so they will know it's OK to deliver to her. She loves brief cards, and also is newly appreciating poetry. And she's doing well there, FYI! We hope to welcome her home around May 1.